If you are looking for ‘one-stop-shop-solution’ you should have a solid project plan. This will save you money, time and effort for a long time. Browse the Internet and create a list of those web sites that usually appear and experience how you imagine your website. Note the sites that you prefer about each site. You are essentially compiling a list of ‘Best of Excellence’ features that you want to include in your new website. If you are shopping for web design solutions, ask some basic questions from Website Design :
- Do you refer to the customer?
- Can I edit on my own web pages?
- Are they web sites that make you search engine optimized?
- Logo Design Includes Web Excerpt?
- How much design ideas and research will you offer?